English as Another Language For Adults
September 13, 2021 - June 30, 2022
Come to our program if you:
· Cannot understand other people when they speak in English;
· Are afraid to pick up the phone;
· Are looking only for doctors who speak your language;
· Try to avoid your neigbours not to have small talks;
· Cannot find products in stores;
· Cannot help your children at school;
· Don’t know anything about banking;
Improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in English with us. We will learn
English grammar, new vocabulary, read and listen to news and books, practice conversations on
different topics, find information online and interact with other people in real-life situations.
Our experienced instructors in a welcoming environment will help you to feel comfortable in
your everyday life, find your dream jobs, continue your education, meet new friends, learn not
only English, but a lot about Canadian traditions and customs.