ECALA Fall Community Conversations 2022
November 25, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am
- 8:00 – 9:00 am Networking (optional time to visit and update each other)
- 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. Sharing, Updates and Conversation Topics
Where: Online, the Zoom link will be emailed to registrants prior to the session
Facilitator: Debbie Clark, Executive Director, ECALA
Join Grant Recipient leadership staff in virtual conversations and networking.
The proposed topics for the morning include:
- Interim (Annual) Report requirements and timeline
- NEW ECALA Facilitator Feedback Process and Form used for Class Visits
- NEW ECALA Learner Page
- Annual Report 2021 – 2022 Feedback
- Edmonton Literacy Coalition Reboot?
- ECALA Indigenous Literacy Curriculum and Resources Project
- Updates from Advanced Education
- Q & A
Please note this event is for ECALA Funded Agencies.
Click here to register.